I'm lliz, a girl who was born in La Serena, Chile in 1994.
In 2013 I started to study antropology at university of chile and to live in Santiago, the capital.
Love my career, when I watched "The mommy" on tv and I thought: I wanna be an archeologist.
Part of my life are my hobbies, since I was a child I love to paint and draw, but honestly I fuc*** love the oil painting. The dance is part of my life too, in my childhood was folklor and now is reggaeton jajsjjaj.
I've not a favorite book or movie or person, but this week I watched "Thelma and louise" and i'm loving it.
My great desire is to travel around the world and never forget where I come from. (classical cliché)
Bye bye!
![]() |
| Childhood |
![]() |
| Love antropology!!! |
![]() |
| Summertime come back! |
![]() |
| Thelma and louise scene |
![]() |
| Brad Pitt on thelma and louise |





Lliz!!! Thelma and Louise!!! I like that movie too, its a lovely film of freedom, and I felt inspired after watching it.
ReplyDelete