Hi!!! I`m not a extrovert person but I`m so friendly : )
I`ve not so many friends but I`ve very good friends. Quality ft cuantity.
My best friends are from Serena, basically cause I`m from La Serena city. Pìa Olivares is my BFF, I knowed her at school jaja since 8 years ago. She is so funny, I really love her. We' ve a lot of adventures and histories. At sixteen, We were guns & roses fans, jajaj We were really crazy for axl rose and the jungle. One day, we went to the mall to bought a G&R dvd jajajaj and only needed $200, at this moment We had to ask for this and a strange woman gave us the money for our dvd. We thought too in live togheter on a apartment when We were minor at 18.
![]() |
| Pìa & Me at school. |
![]() |
| Rayen and me. <3 |
At university I`ve many friends, one is Rayen I know her since the first class day. She`s really lunatic and for this reason I love her jajaj She's a bom bom.
The "chiquillas" are my career classmates and We do so many things together like go to shopping, to the party, travel & gossip. They`re a support for me.
Too I`ve so many friends for the night, You know from the Club. I love go to the party!!! jijijij Maybe, cause it`s friday.





That pretty pictures!! friendship is the best :)
ReplyDeleteshare a passion with a friend, in your case share passion for the music is a exciting experience !! because you feel undersantd and too feel much energy for do crazy things, how want go to live in other place with your friend jajaj i like crazy things :D
ReplyDelete