Friday, June 3, 2016

Smile





This photo was taken for a friend in ENEAA (encuentro nacional de estudiantes de antropología y arqueología)  in Valdivia, Chile. My friend María Paz took It when  Me and Annaís  were having a great moment.

It shows when we were in a boat  from  Niebla  to Mancera island and  then of  get over  all our fears  We started to enjoy the expierence.  We were really happy, maybe you know is like all your problems disappear  and You only  have to breath and live. 

I really love  this photo  is like “I’m here and I dont  need  nothing more”. Love the moment,  good  company  and of course the  scenery.
After of that We went  to the Island and walked around the village and Corral, It’s a beautiful place and the people here is really sweet.  But,  like all the places with so much natural recourses Corral have so many comunity problems around the exploitation  of  those recourses.  Only I want that when  I’ll come back to Valdivia all the things will be in her place. And sure,  María, Annaí and me will continued being Friends.


 ENEAA April, 2014. 

3 comments:


  1. A beautiful photograph , very natural and beautiful moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valdivia is so nice and the meeting with other persons over all if they are the sime career is so interesting because share similar ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valdivia is so nice and the meeting with other persons over all if they are the sime career is so interesting because share similar ideas :)

    ReplyDelete