My worst nightmare when I was 13 I remember was be a not free people. I imagined me on a office at future and I´m being
a unhappy person. Maybe I had others
nightmares like be mom xD or lose someone
loved, but the simple word FREE was a topic in my life since my childhood.
I listened so much people answered the question about them
fears and nightmares, probably be alone is the most renowned. I know that we
never going to be alone, nooo at this world!! Oh no. J
Respect all the things related with the death, since I was a
child, I´ve never be afraid and cause on me one peculiar interest. And my favorite movie Was The nightmare
before christmas. ¿?ok.
Well, respect my worst nightmare now is can´t to say “Hago
lo que quiero” (I do that I wanna do), and It´s so related with the personal
freedom. I´m the universe . J

No comments:
Post a Comment