Friday, August 5, 2016

M U S I C


I don’t have a favorite style of music but general I like various styles.   It’s so dispersed and depends on how I feel, the moment of the life (jiji) and influences.  

Melanie M.
 I really love Daft punk <3, it’s one of my favorite bands at moment.  Love the concepts, animation and beats in their songs.  I like when an artist makes me feel a song like an experience.  This winter is too cold and I’m loving Melanie Martinez is a strange pop, but love her sweet voice and her visual communication.
Paramore was a band that mark me when I was a teen, I loved this band and her singer and influenced my style since 2008 until… now.  Hehe


I don´t hate one kind of music but I can’t listen a type of cumbia that is difficult to categorize and  the song Sorry BY Justin B. jaja when it happens I’ve to ruuuun to other place.
I always listen songs that remember me some friends or moments, for example before to do PSU test I was listening  with my BFF “La vuelta al mundo” by Calle 13 jajaj always that I listen this song   I remember  that moment.

Well, I love dance too so I love the songs that when I listen them I wanna dance and nothing (NOTHING) can’t stop me.     :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment